Liandri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liandri

The forum offers unofficial support for UnrealEd users and serves as a comfortable rest-room for a friendly community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 request and a few questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor

1 request and a few questions Empty
PostSubject: 1 request and a few questions   1 request and a few questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 am

question 1- is it possible to attach an emitter to a player so when ever they walk around after afew seconds on intervals a small bit of fog floats up in front of the player and also visable in the players screen, like if a person was outside in the cold and thes exhales.

question 2- how would i upload a staticmesh i made if all the textures and stuff were in a mylevel, would i just make a map and put it in there save and upload the map, that would then include the mylevel?.

Question 3- twisted christmas, is it possible to make that into a mutator or would we have to copy and paste the kf folder so it doesnt update again to keep the twisted christmas stuff.

Request- uhh this is something that would help me alot... would you be able to make me an account on the tripwire forums so i can post my map and stuff? i cant do it on my phone or anything and i want to help the comunity and so on... plus i wont use my home comp on there forums only use my phone or something so my actual ip is never there therefore i wont have to ask any one again, i got banned for a misunderstanding and i cant actually explain that to them, i have waited half a year if not longer now so yeah,

if you can make the username ambrotos and pm me the password here please.

im sorry to have asked this request of you, but i hope you will understand.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: 1 request and a few questions   1 request and a few questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:54 am

Doctor wrote:
question 1- is it possible to attach an emitter to a player so when ever they walk around after afew seconds on intervals a small bit of fog floats up in front of the player and also visable in the players screen, like if a person was outside in the cold and thes exhales.
Attaching Actors to Bones @ unreal wiki

Doctor wrote:

question 2- how would i upload a staticmesh i made if all the textures and stuff were in a mylevel, would i just make a map and put it in there save and upload the map, that would then include the mylevel?.
Yes, that would work.

Doctor wrote:

Question 3- twisted christmas, is it possible to make that into a mutator or would we have to copy and paste the kf folder so it doesnt update again to keep the twisted christmas stuff.
Definitely possible to make this a mutator, but copying the folder probably won't help you if you want to be able to play online... Apparently people are already working on the mutator here. No downloadable results so far (or any other results for that matter...).

Doctor wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if I contacted Yoshi for you and explain the misunderstanding?
Back to top Go down
Doctor

PostSubject: Re: 1 request and a few questions   1 request and a few questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 am

Murphy wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Doctor wrote:

Yes, that would work.

Doctor wrote:

Definitely possible to make this a mutator, but copying the folder probably won't help you if you want to be able to play online... Apparently people are already working on the mutator here. No downloadable results so far (or any other results for that matter...).

Doctor wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if I contacted Yoshi for you and explain the misunderstanding?

ah okay and yeah i guess it would be better to contack yoshi, i tried making new accounts on my own ip before i had internet on my phone or a laptop for that matter, any ways i would send a pm to the mod that banned me trying to explain it but no reply would come then in a day or a matter of hours that account was banned, i dont mean to be a hassle to them but i really liked that community.
Back to top Go down
Doctor

PostSubject: Re: 1 request and a few questions   1 request and a few questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 am

Doctor wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Doctor wrote:

Yes, that would work.

Doctor wrote:

Doctor wrote:

ah okay and yeah i guess it would be better to contack yoshi, i tried making new accounts on my own ip before i had internet on my phone or a laptop for that matter, any ways i would send a pm to the mod that banned me trying to explain it but no reply would come then in a day or a matter of hours that account was banned, i dont mean to be a hassle to them but i really liked that community.

also since its possible to attatch to bones, would it be possible to only have it happen when there in a certain zone like outside, since kf walmart will have a small outside and an inside area?

edit- sorry for double post i hit quote instead of edit XD
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: 1 request and a few questions   1 request and a few questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Theoretically it would be possible (works for xWeatherEffects, for example), but you'd have to script that and I can't help you with that.

Alright then, post here in quote-tags what you want me to tell Yoshi and I'll relay the message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 request and a few questions   1 request and a few questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 request and a few questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liandri :: = UnrealEd :: Leveldesign and Tech-Support-
Jump to: