Liandri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liandri

The forum offers unofficial support for UnrealEd users and serves as a comfortable rest-room for a friendly community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot Select Vertices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor

Cannot Select Vertices Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Select Vertices   Cannot Select Vertices Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 am

okay sorry for the long inactivness, i got grounded for a month in total because... i cant remember it wasnt all at once and it wasnt serious but yeah any ways i bought a new comp as well.

so im restarting my map of walmart, and i now have an actual floorplan to work to.

but as im trying to start building it i have run in to some small problems that will impare my map making quite abit.

as i build a brush i normally select a vertex and the resize it fromt that point. but when you click the cube builder brush the selected vertex is in the center of it, when i try to select another vertex it then translates over to the corner where the vertex but not ont he selected vertex like so.

[]-------------[]
| |
| .. | with the box in the middle selected and then moves to the middle of the angle in
| .. | the middle of the top and bottom vertex instead of going to the vertex you click
| |
[]-------------[]

right click view image to see what i mean
Cannot Select Vertices Box2

right click view image to see what i mean
Cannot Select Vertices Box1
[]-------------[]
| |
| .. and i cant get it on the actual corner =/
| |
[]-------------[]

damn it didnt work.... im uploading pictures instead

im also updating my drivers to see if that will help
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Select Vertices   Cannot Select Vertices Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Use the Vertex Editing mode. The button next to the one with the green camera on it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Select Vertices   Cannot Select Vertices Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 am

Murphy wrote:
Use the Vertex Editing mode. The button next to the one with the green camera on it.

uhh no thats not what i ment =/

like for me it used to be- uhh nvm i found a way around it, im using the killingfloor client/editor from my other computer just moved onto this one and now it works for what i need to, is not a fix though so if it happens again im in trouble =/

i just screwed it up agian XD i hit the builder brush button for the cube and it messed it up again

edit

i right clicked the builder brush and hit reset>all and now it works how i want it to but thats only for now =/ hopefully it's a permanent fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Select Vertices   Cannot Select Vertices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot Select Vertices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liandri :: = UnrealEd :: Leveldesign and Tech-Support-
Jump to: