Liandri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liandri

The forum offers unofficial support for UnrealEd users and serves as a comfortable rest-room for a friendly community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murphy

Murphy

[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Empty
PostSubject: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 pm

... or "demake" since it's on a lower engine version. Smile
I'm not far enough to post pics yet, but it's coming along nicely.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm

[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Securitydemake
Unlit WIP shot of my upcoming Gears of War 2 Security demake for Killing Floor.
Same layout, different theme.
As you can see I'm using Hourences' pitores texture pack. I'm most likely going to change the brick texture later on though. Doesn't really fit with my idea.
Back to top Go down
J.D.*

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:32 am

Looks interesting. I played very little GoW 2, is that a sp or mp map?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:04 am

It's a multiplayer map, but there is a mode in GoW2 called "Horde" where multiplayer maps get overrun by increasingly difficult waves of enemies... Familiar, isn't it? Very Happy

WIP shot of the same area as above:
[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake 1-2

WIP shot of the way up to the laser holdout on the sides (near where the grenades are in Gears):
[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake 2-2

WIP shot of the laser holdout:
[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake 3-1
Back to top Go down
J.D.*

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 am

Ah 3rd shot looks familiar. Looking pretty good so far. Hourences' texture pack makes for a unique scene thats for sure. Would love to see a reflection on everything. I mean it is a sci fi GoW map Smile and it would bring out your great lighting that much more. Yea itd be a load of work too, being mostly custom textures but hey, I'm here if you need a hand pumping out some spec maps. Anyways, look forward to the release, def. gonna have some fun hopping around in this.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

New shots. First one shows the same ole area from above but with the new shiny textures:
[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Shot00034

And here is the laser effect (minus the models where it's going to be shot out of. Haven't done those. I'm thinking, small, chrome-ish cylinders):
[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Shot00030-1
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Murphy

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:07 pm

The map is now called KF-Atlas. Please continue discussions in the KF-Atlas topic here. Haha, who am I kidding...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake   [WIP][KF] GoW Security remake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WIP][KF] GoW Security remake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liandri :: = UnrealEd :: Maps (WIP, Beta, Final)-
Jump to: