Liandri

The forum offers unofficial support for UnrealEd users and serves as a comfortable rest-room for a friendly community.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Read before posting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Read before posting!   Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Hello,
This forum is to be shared by mappers from quite a few different games and the range of topics includes several purposes. To ensure readability and accessability I suggest we all use the following formula for our topic-titles.
The title MUST include at least one tag! This tag has to specify the type of content that is offered in the topic. If the content only works in a specific game (e.g. if it is an UT2004 StaticMesh package) the game has to specified via tag as well.

Failure to use them will result in me adding them Smile

Tags signifying the type of the content:
[TEX] = Texture. Either in game-specific packages or as raw image files.
[MDL] = Model. This includes Prefabs, Hardwarebrushes, StaticMeshes or model-files exported from 3d-programs.
[SCR] = Scripts. Actors you coded yourself. Examples would be special volumes.
[SND] = Sounds. Either in game-specific packages or as sound-files.
[MUS] = Music. Self-expanatory.

Tags signifying the game the content is for:
[U] = Unreal
[UT] = Unreal Tournament
[TO] = Tactical Operations
[UT2] = Unreal Tournament 2003 or Unreal Tournament 2004
[RvS] = Raven Shield
[RO] = Red Orchestra
[UT3] = Unreal Tournament 3

If the content is for another game think up your own tag but keep it easily guessable. I will include the tag in the list then.

DO NOT post custom-content you haven't created yourself unless you have the explicit permission by the original author and you can prove that! Posting stolen content is NOT acceptable!

DO NOT post content from retail games! The only exception are links to redirect servers as the game in question is needed to decompress the files offered there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liandri.darkbb.com

Read before posting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liandri :: = UnrealEd :: Sharing and Caring-
Jump to: